Information and Registration
TangleOn Niagara is open to all Zentangle Enthusiasts. Join us for a relaxing and creative weekend with like-minded people in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Note -You are welcome to attend this event as long as you have taken a Basics Zentangle class from a Certified Zentangle Teacher.
What’s included in the retreat price?
- Unique workshops taught by talented Certified Zentangle Teachers.
- 3 1/2 days of classes with free time on Tuesday afternoon for Tangling in the classroom, Sightseeing, Boutique shopping, or Winery tours.
- TangleOn Art Bar on Sunday evening featuring great projects. (Spouses/guests are welcome to participate).
- Breakfast and Luncheon Daily (Mon, Tues & Wed).
- Morning and Afternoon Refreshments.
- Dessert Bar Reception Sunday evening.
- Special Tuesday evening Banquet.
- Open Studio Times.
- A custom TangleOn Tote bag to carry all your swag.
- All special art papers and most art supplies needed for each class.
- Vendors for your shopping convenience.
- Guests/spouses are welcome to partake in meals, reception, and dinner (for a fee).
- Numerous FUN surprises!
TangleOn 2023 – Fees and Payment Options
1. Regular Conference Fee – $1400 CDN April 1, 2023 till seats are filled.
2. Payment Plan – Deposit $ 350 CDN and balance of $1150 CDN to be paid by July 1, 2023
Note – All fees include 13% HST CDN taxes
Register early as space is limited to 25 seats!
Steps To Register –
- Please click on the “register” button below.
2. Fill out the form as indicated.
3. Click the “SEND” button within the form. A confirmation email will be sent to you upon receiving your registration form. This confirmation email will contain a secure link through PayPal (a PayPal account is not required) to make your payment. PayPal allows you to use a Debit or Credit card of your choice.
4. PayPal will issue you an invoice upon successful completion of your payment.
5. Thank you! You are fully registered for TangleOn Niagara 2023!
Hotel Information –
Please reserve your room directly through the Prince of Wales Hotel. Call the hotel’s reservation department at 1-888-669-5566 and identify yourself as an attendee for the “TangleOn” Event Oct. 15-18, 2023 at the special rate of $239.00 CDN per room (rooms may be shared). The hotel has a limited number of guestrooms blocked off at this rate, however only until the cut-off date of Aug 31, 2023. After that the room rates will be the prevailing rate of the day.
TangleOn Cancellation Policy –
The circumstances and the new reality we live in has changed the way “in person” events are being conducted. Therefore small businesses such as ours have to adapt to these developments. Because TangleOn Niagara contracts and supply services have changed, we cannot offer refunds if you choose to cancel. Therefore if you feel that there may be a change in your circumstances or situation, we recommend you purchase an Event/Trip cancellation insurance policy from your personal trusted insurance provider. However, if you choose not to use outside trip insurance, you will receive a credit towards any upcoming TangleOn event such as Spring Fling Elora 2024, or TangleOn Niagara 2024 and later on. Otherwise all fees for TangleOn enrollments are non-refundable, as we are fully committed to our service providers in the same way.
For more information –
CZT Instructors and Workshops
The Prince of Wales Hotel
Canada’s Heart of Wine Country
Activities for Spouses