Who is welcome to attend Spring Fling Elora 2023?
- Any Certified Zentangle Teacher
- Any experienced Zentangle practitioner who has taken classes from a CZT.
Dates and Times :
Thurs. May 25 – 4 pm to 8 pm
Fri. May 26 – 9 am to 8 pm (Classes till 6 pm; open studio in the evening)
Sat. May 27 – 9 am to 8 pm (Classes till 6 pm; open studio in the evening)
Sun. May 28 – 9 am to 1 pm
Spring Fling 2023 includes :
- Three days of classes, workshops and projects taught by Certified Zentangle Teachers including a Friday “Art Bar” .
- Eight buffet style meals.
- Refreshments, unlimited coffee and tea.
- Open studio time Fri and Sat evenings.
- All art papers & most special materials. You will be given a list of basic supplies to bring.
- Free parking and free Wi-Fi.
- Fun surprises!
What is NOT included?:
- Accommodations are not included for your flexibility. There are several BnBs, Airbnb’s, an inn and a hotel available in all price ranges. You may want to spend a couple of extra days to enjoy the quaint boutiques, galleries, trails and sight see in our lovely villages, the Elora Gorge and surrounding area. It is best to book soon as the area is busy at this time of year.
- Transportation (however, if you are staying in Elora and need transportation to and from the Wellington County Museum, we will make sure you have a ride)
- Special dietary foods (we will serve a variety of foods and will do our best to accommodate your dietary requirements but may not be able to do so in every case. You are welcome to bring any specific foods you need (i.e. – gluten free products). There is a refrigerator in the kitchen.
- Alcohol will not be served /allowed as we do not wish to apply/ purchase a liquor license as per the contract with the Wellington County Museum. There are several pubs in Elora for after hours pleasure.
Spring Fling 2023 – Fee and Payment Option
-Regular Conference Fee – $750 Cdn.
-Payment Plan – Deposit of $350 Cdn with balance of $450 Cdn paid by March 1, 2023.
Note – Fees include 13% HST Cdn taxes.
- The registration fees for Spring Fling 2023 are non-refundable. However, we realize that circumstances may change and you may need to cancel. In this case we will work with you to try and find someone to replace your spot. If not, we will give you a partial credit towards a future TangleOn event or workshop. We suggest you may want to get an event cancellation insurance policy through your local provider.
How to Register
- Click on the link on the bottom.
- Fill out the registration form and click on Send.
- You will receive a secure PayPal link to make your payment by Paypal, Debit or Credit.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you upon completion.
- Registration is confirmed with payment.
Don’t miss this opportunity! Register early! Space is limited to 45 seats!
We would love to have you join us.
NOTE – For everyone’s safety, all participants need to be fully vaccinated against Covid 19.
Any questions – email – [email protected]