Who can attend SpringFling Elora?
Any Certified Zentangle Teacher and any experienced Zentangle practitioner who has taken classes from a CZT.
Dates and Times
- Fri June 12 – 9 am to 9 pm
- Sat June 13 – 9 am to 9 pm
- Sun June 14 – 9 am to 4 pm
Spring Fling 2020 includes:
- Three days of classes, workshops and projects taught by Certified Zentangle Teachers including an all day Friday “Art Bar”
- Seven buffet style meals ( 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners )
- Refreshments, coffee, tea, etc.
- Open studio time Fri and Sat evenings/ visit Brenda’s Tangle Art Studio
- All art papers and some special materials (you will be provided with a list of basic supplies to bring)
- Vendor tables for your shopping convenience.
- Free parking and free Wi-Fi
- Fun surprises
What is NOT included?
- Accommodations are not included for your flexibility. There are several local, bnbs, airbnb’s, inns and hotels available in all price ranges. We will provide you with links. You may want to spend a couple of extra days to enjoy the quaint boutiques, galleries and sight seeing opportunities in our lovely village and surrounding area.
- Transportation (however, if you are staying in Elora and need transportation to and from the Wellington County Museum, we will make sure you have a ride)
- Special dietary foods (we will serve a variety of foods and will do our best to accommodate your dietary requirements but may not be able to do so in every case. You are welcome to bring any specific foods you need (i.e. – gluten free products). There is a refrigerator in the kitchen.
- Alcohol will not be served /allowed as we do not wish to apply/ purchase a liquor licence as per the contract with the Wellington County Museum. There are several pubs in Elora for after hours pleasure.
- The registration fee for TangleON SpringFling 2020 is non-refundable. However, we realize that circumstances may change and you may need to cancel. In this case we will work with you to try and find someone to replace your spot. If not, we will give you a partial credit towards another TangleON event or workshop.
How to Register
- Click on the link on the bottom.
- Fill out the registration form and send it.
- Make your payment by Paypal or credit card when you receive the secure Paypal link.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you upon completion.
- Registration is confirmed with payment.
- $399.00 Cdn $ (plus 13% hst)
- Deposit of $200 (plus 13% HST) and balance of 249.00 (plus 13% HST) to be paid on or before December 20/2019.
Register early as space is limited to 45 seats so don’t miss this opportunity. We would love to have you join us.
Travel Information – Airports – Kitchener/Waterloo, On (1/2 hour); Toronto, On (one hour); Buffalo, NY (two hours). Museum website -https://www.wellington.ca/en/museum-and-archives.aspx Inform
For any questions please email email@example.com