Who can attend TangleOn Retreat Niagara?
- Any Certified Zentangle Teacher who is in good standing with Zentangle®.
What’s included in the retreat price?
- Unique workshops taught by Certified Zentangle Teachers with full days on Monday and Wednesday and a half day on Tuesday. PLUS an “Art Bar” on Sunday evening with fun projects. (Spouses are welcome to participate in the Art Bar.) Note: Tuesday afternoon will be available for free time on your own or for tangling in the classroom, sightseeing, boutique shopping, winery tours etc.
- All non-basic supplies needed for each class will be provided in a custom TangleOn bag. You only need to bring your personal basic tangling supplies.
- Vendor tables for your shopping convenience.
- Three hot breakfasts, three hot lunches, refreshment breaks, Sunday evening Dessert Bar reception and one special Tuesday evening dinner.
- For an extra cost guests/spouses are welcome to join us for meals, reception, and dinner. Please contact us at TangleOnRetreat@gmail.com if you are interested in this option.
- Other fun surprises…
Register early as space is limited to 40 seats! Fee of $975.00 (plus 13% HST) is in effect until Aug 31, 2021, if space is still available.
A confirmation email will be sent to you upon completion of registration.
Note – Once you fill in and return your registration form to us, we will send you a secure link through PayPal (A PayPal account is not required) to make your payment.
Please reserve your room directly through the Prince of Wales Hotel. Call the hotel’s reservation department at 1-888-669-5566 and identify yourself as an attendee for the “TangleOn” Event Oct. 24-27, 2021. The hotel has a limited number of guestrooms blocked off, however only until the cut-off date of August 30, 2021. After that, the room rates will be the prevailing rate of the day.