Who can attend TangleOn Retreat Niagara?
- Any Certified Zentangle Teacher who is in good standing with Zentangle®.
What’s included in the retreat price?
- Unique workshops taught by Certified Zentangle Teachers with full days on Monday and Wednesday and a half day on Tuesday. PLUS an “Art Bar” on Sunday evening with fun projects. (Spouses are welcome to participate in the Art Bar.) Note: Tuesday afternoon will be available for free time on your own or for tangling in the classroom, sightseeing, boutique shopping, winery tours etc.
- All non-basic supplies needed for each class will be provided in a custom TangleOn bag. You only need to bring your personal basic tangling supplies.
- Vendor tables for your shopping convenience.
- Three hot breakfasts, three hot lunches, refreshment breaks, Sunday evening Dessert Bar reception and one special Tuesday evening dinner.
- For an extra cost guests/spouses are welcome to join us for meals, reception, and dinner. Please contact us at TangleOnRetreat@gmail.com if you are interested in this option.
- Other fun surprises…
Register early as space is limited to 40 seats! Early bird price fee of $999 is in effect until Feb. 29, 2020 (or the option of a $250 non-refundable deposit and the remaining balance of $799 due by June 30, 2020). Registrations as of March 1, 2020 will be at the regular price of $1099.
General Registration ends June 30th, 2020. Note – registration fee includes Canadian taxes of 13% HST.
A confirmation email will be sent to you upon completion of registration.
The payment options
1) $999 (EarlyBird Full Payment): One full payment (of which $250 is a non-refundable registration fee) paid by Feb 29, 2020.
2) $1049 (EarlyBird Deposit): Deposit of $250 (non-refundable registration fee) paid by Feb 29, 2020 with the balance of $799 paid by June 30, 2020.
3) $1099: Enrollment fee as of March 1 to April 30, 2020.
4) $1199: Late enrollment fee after May 1 (if there are any spots available).
Note – Once you fill in and return your registration form to us, we will send you a secure link through PayPal (A PayPal account is not required) to make your payment.
Please reserve your room directly through the Prince of Wales Hotel. Call the hotel’s reservation department at 1-888-669-5566 and identify yourself as an attendee for the “TangleOn” Event Oct. 18-21, 2020. The hotel has a limited number of guestrooms blocked off at the following rates, however only until the cut-off date of August 30, 2020. After that, the room rates will be the prevailing rate of the day.
- EARLY BIRD PROMOTION $209.00 ( however the $15.00 resort fee is waived (includes parking and use of facilities in the all hotels including the two sister hotels) if booked before February 29, 2020.
- After March 1, 2020, the rate will be $219.00 for however many guestrooms are left in the block.
- Once the block of guestrooms is all reserved, the price of a room will be the hotel’s going rate of the day.